Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So give me Novocaine...

Today, I got my mouth numbed the first time for a chipped tooth. Somehow, I believe that the Novocaine hurt me more, than the actually filling did. But all in all, it was a rather painless situation.

I wish everything else in life had some sort of a numbing shot for it. I have a friend, and that friend's family is having monetary issues, and they might have to move away. I would hate that and so would their family. It really makes me question why some things happen to certain people in this world. How come I'm for the most part worry-free, and this summer, I can focus on doing absolutely nothing, while other people have the whole world crashing down on their shoulder? It almost makes me feel like the world's most selfish person, that I just have to worry about is how good in a swimsuit I'd look, or what to have for lunch. It just makes me absolutely despise myself. Sometimes I wish, I could give certain people everything. I wish that sometimes I could just switch positions with them, and that I could take the pain, not them. I would give them myself, as Novocaine...

I'm not really a good selfish person all of the time. I'm usually selfish and I don't do much for others, but, for those people that I actually care about, I think I would give up anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment